Monday, January 18

nyamuk jahat!

sape sokong angkat tangan!!!
nyamuk jahat..especially nyamuk Aedes yang dah gigit syafiq..
he's now in hospital because of the mosquitoes!

it has been three days now..i miss him..
he barely smile yesterday..he cant it eat sbb everything taste pahit..
he's tired of drinking water..n having to go to the toilet..
he's sick of the water tube that's stuck on his hand..
and the tall pole that's holding the water tube-coz it made him difficult to move..
he's tired of being poke everyday for blood test..

n i know he wants to walk, go to work, eat yummy foods..
and celebrate his coming birthday with lots of fun..
please get well soon dear.

I miss you when something really good happens, 
because you're the one I want to share it with. 
I miss you when something is troubling me, 
because you're the only one who understands me so well. 
I miss you when I laugh and cry, 
because I know that you're the one who makes my laughter grow 
and my tears disappear. 

I miss you all the time, 
but I miss you the most when I lie awake at night 
and think of all the wonderful times we spent with each other
for those were some of the best memorable times of my life.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Places i've been to


visited 9 states (4%)