Wednesday, January 6

Without Words

-________-


not in a good mood..very2 bad mood..
bkn bad mood sbnrnye..more to frustrated..
ye frust sgt!
dgn sape?
myself 6/10..n another 4/10 tu..hmmm..


lagu ni best r..
maybe u'll understand me one day..
but please..
ada masanya u have to learn by urself..
xkan r smua bnda ak nk kna bgtau..
i learn about u the hard way..
y shud u have shortcuts 2 learn bout me??


lalalala


dgr lagu ni jom!
lagu cite korea, pe tah tajuk dia..
tapi tajuk lagu ni Without words..


Translation:
I shouldnt have done that,
I should have pretend not to know
Like I didnt see it, like I couldnt see it
I shouldnt have looked at you in the first place

I should have run away
I should have pretended I wasnt listening
Like I didnt hear it, like I couldnt hear it
I shouldnt have heard your love in the first place

Without a word you made me know love
Without a word you gave me love
Because you took a just a breath and ran away like this
Without a word love leaves me
Without a word love abandons me
Wondering what to say next, my lips were surprised
Because it came without a word.







No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Places i've been to


visited 9 states (4%)