Saturday, August 29

Because U are MY friend

i had a friend..
 A guy friend..(it's bcoz of my boyish nature while growing up, i had very few girl friends)
he's more like a twin i never have..we kinda look alike..tang mata r terutamanya..jenis mata kecik2..
then, he is my only friend that i can trust anything with at that time..

he's my soul mate..xbermakna i love him as much as i love my lover tau...hahaha takut lak org 2 jeles..my lover is my partner..we share diff views, diff interest, diff hobbies..yet we get along really well..but with this one friend that i had, we can finish each others' sentences..we have a lot of things in common..he knows my weaknesses and my strengths..and most importantly, when everyone objected my views or everyone disagree with my choice, he will be proud to say that i am right and he will stand by me..thats my friend-- Khairul Eizham..

buddy..u will be getting married in less than a month..i am soo happy for u..u n nad compliment each other in every angle...

im sorry that we had our disagreement..
i know u view my blog..
so i hope u will read this soon..
u r my best buddy in this whole wide world..
selamat berumah tangga! cemburunya kau dah nk kawen..ak nak kawen gak..mama kawenkn saya segera...
hehehehe...



"Do not save your loving speeches
For your friends till they are dead;
Do not write them on their tombstones,
Speak them rather now instead.
- Anna Cummins -

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Places i've been to


visited 9 states (4%)