Saturday, November 27

if i die young...

whoops..
can't focus on Banking Law anymore..
need some time off..

well,
i wanna share with YOU one beautiful song..
a sad one too..


"If I die young, bury me in satin
Lay me down on a bed of roses
Sink me in the river at dawn
Send me away with the words of a love song"

very poetic kan?
very optimist jugak..
coz she didn't see death as something awful.
_________

"Lord make me a rainbow, I'll shine down on my mother
She'll know I'm safe with you when she stands under my colors, oh and
Life ain't always what you think it ought to be, no
Ain't even grey, but she buries her baby"

ok, this is the part where i shed a tears the first time i listen to this song.
super sad..
the first person that came to her mind in case she die young is her mother. how she knows that her mother will be the one who grieve the most n how she would like her mother to know that she's all fine.. T_T
________

"A penny for my thoughts, oh no, I'll sell them for a dollar
They're worth so much more after I'm a goner
And maybe then you'll hear the words I been singin'
Funny when you're dead how people start listenin'"


ok, this part is my favorite!
so much truth in it..
the hard cold truth, kan?
i love how she convey it through very honest words.. 
_______

go and look at it's full lyric..u'll be impressed.. 
here's the Live version..
ooh, this is a brother-sister's band..
they called themselves THE BAND PERRY
country band..
i adore country music!

u can also catch the official vid..
nice jgak..
hehe 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Places i've been to


visited 9 states (4%)